Any rechargeable battery, as it is used, loses its effectiveness and requires recharging more often. IPhone 7 Plus is no exception. As a rule, replacing the iPhone battery becomes necessary after 1 year of using the device.
How to find out if you need an iPhone 7 Plus battery replacement
The easiest way to check the state of your iPhone battery is to go to Settings> Battery> Battery State . Here you can find detailed information about the state of the battery, including performance and maximum charging capacity.
“Maximum capacity” is an indication of the battery capacity relative to when it was new. The lower this percentage, the faster your iPhone will discharge. According to Apple, the iPhone’s battery is designed to hold up to 80 percent of its original capacity with 500 full charge cycles. Therefore, if the full charge capacity is less than 80 percent, recharge cycles exceed 500 and the battery is considered worn out.
If it says “Your battery is currently supporting normal peak performance”, then everything is in order – your battery is normal and you do not need to do anything.
You can also understand that your phone needs an iPhone 7 battery replacement when the following symptoms appear:
• If you have to recharge the phone every few hours.
• The phone turns off even when the battery level is 10% or higher.
• If your iPhone is working only when charging.
• iPhone randomly turns off or gets warm while charging.
If any signs appear, you should consult a specialist. In Mr Fix you can always use the free diagnostic service. Our specialist will quickly check your iPhone and give information about its condition.
How to extend iPhone battery life
1. Use only certified chargers and cables.
2. Once a month, discharge your iOS device up to 5%, and then charge up to 100% to calibrate the battery.
3. Do not expose the device to extreme temperatures, especially low temperatures, since your iPhone 7 will discharge almost instantly.
5. Charge your iPhone at room temperature. 6. If you plan not to use the iOS device for a long time, then charge the battery up to 75%, then turn off your device.