Almost all iPhone smartphones no matter the series are featured with a home button. The home button on your iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and other iPhone models up to iPhone 8 is located directly under the screen.
The home button is used the most on your device as you can do so many things with it:
- Return to the main screen from any application.
- Activate Siri.
- Open the multitask manager to handle the running applications.
- Open the music player to manage playback.
- Open the notification center.
- Open the camera application.
It’s no wonder that the home button is very important. Whenever it sustains physical wear and stops working as it should, you can contact Mr Fix Cell Phone & Computer Repair to replace it and enjoy using your device again.