Phone 6 Power button replacement as a Volume button replacement is a craftsmanship that can be professionally done by our technicians.
Your device will function like new after On/Off iPhone 6 button replacement in Richmond, VA has been competed.
Sometimes your iPhone 6 breaks in an unexpected way. By pressing the power button, the smartphone doesn’t turn on or off, and you can’t block the screen. It’s very annoying when the power button becomes unresponsive or really hard to press. You can, however, turn off your iPhone 6 using the software tricks like AssistiveTouch. But using AssistiveTouch is very inconvenient as you have to tap on the screen several times instead of pressing just one button. Lastly, you can’t reboot the smartphone when necessary.
Qualitative & fast iPhone 6 power/volume button repair
In our long introduction, we’ve mentioned three typical problems that happen with the power button on iPhone 6. But the solution for all three issues is the same: you should replace the power button assembly.
For those users who like take their devices to pieces, we recommend using the do-it-yourself approach. When equipped with the right instruments and enough free time, repairing your iPhone 6 power button can be a lot of fun.
But for those users who have no experience in repairing complicated gadgets, we offer help. Mr Fix is a professional iPhone 6 repair service, and we offer the following advantages:
- Our technicians use only the original parts to replace the broken power button to guarantee that the part befits the device.
- Our technicians test the device so it works perfectly after power button replacement.
- We’ll inform you about any other potential issues with your device.
- You economize your time as we’ll very quickly replace the power button on your iPhone 6.
- You economize your money. If you DIY repair your device, you’ll have to purchase additional tools such as a Pentalobe screwdriver or iSclack. There’s no real need to buy any extra tools for one repair.
That’s enough information for you to weight up your options. If you’re curious just like our technicians about the internal parts of your iPhone 6, you should repair the device yourself. But if you value your time, we can repair the power button for you.